A Comprehensive Approach to Veterinary Health Care
New England Animal Hospital is a full-service facility providing veterinary health care to Fairhaven area companion pets. Whether routine diagnostic procedures or specialized testing, our veterinarians and staff work hard to provide quality in-house services, as well as reputable referrals when needed, including:
- Pet allergy testing and dermatology — Combining in-house services with outside consultants to provide our patients with pet allergy testing and dermatological care.
- Pet dental care — Our state-of-the art dental suite provides our patients with in-house digital dental X-rays and professional teeth cleanings.
- Diagnostics — With digital X-ray, ultrasound, and laboratory available in-house, we are able to quickly complete routine diagnostic procedures.
- Pet end-of-life care — Our veterinarians and staff will work with you to develop an end-of-life plan that allows your pet to maintain comfort and dignity during his or her final days.
- In-house laboratory — Available for diagnosing your ill pet, along with routine wellness exams and pre-anesthetic blood screens.
- Veterinary internal medicine — Meeting your pet’s needs in times of internal illness or disease.
- Pet nutrition — Our staff is able to provide nutritional counseling to assist you in selecting a food that meets all your pet’s dietary needs.
- Pet pain management — Providing a multi-modal approach to reducing your pet’s pain and improving the healing process.
- Veterinary surgery — In-house spay, neuter, and dental procedures, as well as common soft tissue and orthopedic care. In addition, we have referral services for more complicated procedures.